Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"Move the Mulch"

Yesterday was my needed day off. Mondays are a day for rest, relaxation and catching-up on things I can't get to during the rest of the week. One of things that had been waiting for me was a mound of bark mulch. Every year this tedious chore takes a few days to complete. I didn't have the ambition or the strength to move the mulch but my family had become tired off bumping into the mound as they turned cars around in the driveway. So, last evening I arose from my relaxation recliner and moved the mulch. Today it was so easy to turn around in our driveway without the mulch pile. I am glad I pushed myself, (actually my wife was the biggest pusher), and moved the mulch. Are there mulch piles in your life that you keep bumping into in the driveway of your life? Get up from your relaxation recliner and move the mulch. God is a big mulch mover! Ask Him to help you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home