Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Next Generation of Pentecostals

My heart yearns to see our sons and daughters experience the move of God's Spirit. Over the years of pastoring, I have witnessed hungry young people become saved, receive the baptism in the Holy Spirit, move out in the gifts of the Spirit and receive the call of ministry. If the enemy can rob the next generation of hunger than the perpetuation of Pentecost will end. Having lived a life outside of God as a teen, I realize the emptiness that comes from trying to satisfy the longing of the inner man with the "fig leaves" of this world. Let us not reach out to the world but reach up to the Lord.

Joel 2:28 - "And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions." (NKJV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home